Boliden Tara Mines
Boliden Tara Mines near Navan, Co Meath is Europe's biggest zinc mines. The company extracts ore from the zinc and lead mine, processes it to produce zinc and lead concentrates for export. It is also involved in exploration for mineral deposits. It is a subsidiary of Swedish metals company Boliden.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
247th in Top Companies
- €276.1 million
- Mick Flynn General Manager
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail