BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. The company provides financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors in 35 countries and more than 100 markets across the globe. As of March 31st, 2016, BNY Mellon had $29.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.6 trillion in assets under management. A key participant in Ireland’s financial services industry, BNY Mellon opened its first office in Ireland in 1994. It currently employs 1,700 people in Ireland with offices in Cork, Wexford and Dublin. The company offers a broad range of services including asset servicing, alternative investment services, depositary receipts and corporate trust to traditional and alternative asset managers, banks, pension funds, insurance companies and corporates. Pershing, a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, also has a presence in Ireland.
30th Jun 18
- €470.3 billion assets
- 1,200 employees
30th Jun 17
- €845.3 billion assets
- 1,700 employees
- 5 more years available »
- €470.3 billion
- Joe Duffy CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail