Blackrock Clinic is a private hospital located in Dublin which came into operation in 1984. The hospital treats and cares for acute medical, surgical and dental patients. The Hospital has both private rooms and a small number of semi-private rooms as well as a coronary care unit, an intensive care unit, a day care facility and an oncology day ward.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
429th in Top Companies
- €122.2 million
- James O'Donoghue CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail