Through its subsidiary companies, BHH Ltd is Ireland’s largest manufacturer of animal feeds and a major supplier to all sectors of the livestock industry. BHH also manufacture fertilisers at a plant in Lisahally. BHH Ltd is owned by a partnership of W&R Barnett Ltd and Origin Enterprises PLC. The company was first known as Barnett & Hall Holdings Limited and then changed its name to BHH Ltd in September 1999. Based in Belfast in the United Kingdom, BHH Ltd operates as a subsidiary of Origin Enterprises Plc. The company was incorporated in 1997.
31st Jul 17 Source: CRO
31st Jul 16 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
245th in Top Companies
- €286.8 million
- William Barnett CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO