Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland is a diversified financial services group established in 1783 by Royal Charter. It operates across a range of sectors, including retail, insurance, corporate and commercial. It is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange and the government holds a 14 per cent stake in Bank of Ireland.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- 6 more years available »
1st in Top Financial Companies
- €123.7 billion
- Francesca McDonagh CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO