Ballyvesey Holdings is one of the biggest articulated trailer and trucking firms in Europe, and owns several transport companies including Montgomery Transport, East-West Transport, Dukes Transport and JE Coulter. The group’s main activities are described as transport services, vehicle sales and trailer manufacture. The group also own a Northern Ireland metal recycling business, an English trailer manufacturer and a recruitment agency in Poland. The average number of employees at Ballvesey Holdings is 2,582 people, with depots in depots in Dublin, Preston, Leeds and around the UK.
30th Sep 17 Source: CRO
30th Sep 16 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
105th in Top Companies
- €774.2 million
- Colin Montgomery Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO