BAE Systems Detica
BAE Systems Detica delivers information intelligence solutions to government and commercial customers by helping them to collect, exploit and manage data so they can deliver business services more effectively and economically. The company also develops solutions to strengthen national security and resilience. Detica is part of BAE Systems, a global defence and security company with just under 100,000 employees worldwide. BAE Systems delivers a range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €17.2 million turnover
- 129 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
900th in Top Companies
- €17.2 million
- Heather Main Business development manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire