Axis Re Se
Bermuda company AXIS Capital was capitalised with approximately $1.7 billion in November 2001 to address the need for quality capacity in the global insurance/reinsurance industry following the tragedy of September 11th. In July 2003, the company decided to go public marking the first major step in its goal of financial flexibility. Dublin based Axis Re was established in 2002 to undertake reinsurance.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
42nd in Top Financial Companies
- €4.4 billion
- Tim Hennessy General Manager
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO