The ASL Aviation Group, based in Ireland, is a well-established global aviation group providing an array of aviation services. The group of aviation companies includes Irish airline Air Contractors, French-based airline Europe Airpost, South African-based associated airline Safair, as well as various leasing entities and two support service companies – ACLAS Global and Air Contractors Engineering. The group’s operations are worldwide with the airlines operating a mixed fleet of wide body, short haul and turboprop aircraft under their own brands and for a number of leading passenger and cargo airlines.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
415th in Top Companies
- €129.1 million
- Hugh Flynn CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail