ASL Airlines Ireland
Air Contractors is a freight and passenger airline specialising in the provision of air transport services for global parcel carriers, major postal agencies and passenger airlines. In 2010 the company started operating it’s first passenger flights in conjunction with sister company Europe Airpost. With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, Air Contractors maintains bases in eight European countries, operating a fleet of 31 passenger and freight aircraft across a network of over 40 regular destinations in Europe, Asia and North America.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
433rd in Top Companies
- €120.9 million
- Colin Grant CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail