Since its establishment in 1843, Arnotts has been a Dublin landmark for generations of Irish people and visitors to the capital city. With a selling area of more than 300,000 square feet it is ranked in the top five stores in Britain and Ireland, alongside such icons of international retailing as Harrods and Selfridges.
28th Jan 17 Source: CRO
25th Jan 15 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
562nd in Top Companies
- €75.4 million
- Donald McDonald CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire