Applus was incorporated in 2008 when it was awarded the National Car Test contract from the Road Safety Authority. The contract was previously held by Vicuna Ltd (formerly National Car Testing Service Ltd). Internationally, Applus Automative (an arm of the wider Applus Group) conducts over 17 million inspections every year across Europe, North America and South America.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
557th in Top Companies
- €77.8 million
- Grant Henderson CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail