Motorway service station operator Petrogas is the company behind the Applegreen service stations. Applegreen is part of a consortium that holds a public-private partnership (PPP) contract with the National Roads Authority (NRA) to build and operate six motorway service areas.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €1.9 billion turnover
- 10,700 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €1.4 billion turnover
- 2,500 employees
- 11 more years available »
55th in Top Companies
- €1.9 billion
- Bob Etchingham CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO