Analog Devices is a multinational electronics frim specialising in data conversion and signal condition technology. The semiconductor company's analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (IC) play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic equipment.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €419.9 million turnover
- 1,150 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €513.9 million turnover
- 1,100 employees
- 5 more years available »
179th in Top Companies
- €419.9 million
- Denis Doyle General Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales