Amundi Asset Management
Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over 1.3 trillion euros of assets across six main investment hubs, including Dublin.
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- €1.3 trillion assets
- 450 employees
31st Mar 16 Source: Company
- €228.4 billion assets
- 400 employees
- 3 more years available »
- €1.3 trillion
- David Harte CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail