Amcor Flexibles is a multinational packaging company with origins in Australia and a global presence. Amcor Flexibles Sligo supplies packaging to the healthcare market. Amcor Flexibles Europe and Americas is spread across 68 plants in 21 countries, with 12,000 employees. Describing themselves as a global leader in responsible global packaging solutions, Amcor Flexibles provide a broad range of rigid & flexible packaging products into the food, beverage, healthcare, home and personal care and tobacco packaging industries. Amcor Flexibles clients include Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Godiva and Unilever.
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
24th Jun 16 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
887th in Top Companies
- €20.5 million
- Gabriel McCabe CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales