AMCo is the result of a merger of Amdipharm and the Mercury Pharma Group in 2013, and is an emerging pharmaceutical enterprise comprising a series of companies operating internationally. Amdipharm was formed in 2002 and specialises in marketing internationally branded products to primary and secondary care prescribers. Since 2002 and through twelve acquisitions, Amdipharm now offers 35 products which sell in over 100 countries across the world.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
301st in Top Companies
- €221.3 million
- Madeleine Donnelly Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA