Almac is a pharmaceutical service provider with over 30 years experience. The company provides a range of services including research and development, pharmaceutical testing and clinical trials as well as the commercialisation of pharmaceutical products. The company has experience in biomarker discovery and development through its partners and through internal R&D. Almac provides comprehensive support from drug discovery through to scale-up and launch of new drugs. Pharmaceutical development includes pre-formulation of drugs, testing and taking them to market. The company has three chemical trial sites globally, with one in Northern Ireland situated at Craigavon. The company also specialises in the design and manufacture of drug packaging including blistering, bottling and walleting/carding of pharmaceuticals.
30th Sep 17 Source: CRO
30th Sep 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
115th in Top Companies
- €674.9 million
- Alan Armstrong CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO