Alkermes is a provider of innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases. As a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company, Alkermes applies its scientific expertise, proprietary technologies, and global resources to develop products that are designed to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their disease.
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €541.4 million turnover
- 2,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
142nd in Top Companies
- €541.4 million
- Richard Pops CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales