Air Products Ireland
Air Products Ireland Ltd serves customers in industrial, energy, technology and healthcare markets worldwide with a portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and speciality gases, performance materials, and equipment and services. The wider Air Products Group has 18,900 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, supplying customers in the food and beverage; health and personal care; energy; and transportation and semiconductors industries.
30th Sep 18 Source: CRO
30th Sep 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
786th in Top Companies
- €33.5 million
- Stuart Ryder Commercial director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales