Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €600 million turnover
- 550 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €571.9 million turnover
- 3,000 employees
- 4 more years available »
129th in Top Companies
- €600 million
- Aisling Hassell General Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire