The airline, which was formerly owned by the Irish government, is now a part of IAG, which also owns Iberia and British Airways. Aer Lingus provides both long-haul and short-haul passenger transportation services and cargo services. The airline operates over 80 routes throughout the UK and Europe, from its bases at Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Belfast and London Gatwick Airports. Aer Lingus also operates to a number of gateways in the US and Canada.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €1.9 billion turnover
- 4,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €1.7 billion turnover
- 3,600 employees
- 8 more years available »
56th in Top Companies
- €1.9 billion
- Sean Doyle CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales