ADM began operations in Ireland in 1981. ADM trades ingredients through its subsidiary ADM Arkady Ireland Ltd for food and animal feed at offices in Dublin and Cork, together employing 15 people.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
256th in Top Companies
- €277.9 million
- Tony Markey CEO/Managing Director
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA
- 4:15am Government steps up calls for firms to get ready for Brexit