Actavo Group Ltd
Actavo is an international engineering solutions company operating in 100+ locations. Sectors in which Actavo specialises include power generation, marine, petrochemical, nuclear, home energy, satellite and telecommunications, education, healthcare, events services, civil engineering, water and construction. Actavo comprises six solutions: network, in-home, industrial, hire & sales, building and event. Formerly known as Siteserv, it was a publicly listed company until 2012 when it was bought by businessman Denis O'Brien. The utility and construction support group began life as a specialist in construction services, but has switched focus over the last few years to take in utilities and the energy industry.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
167th in Top Companies
- €465.5 million
- Brian Kelly CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire