Abbvie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs. It originated in 2013 as a spin-off of Abbott Laboratories. AbbVie Ireland operates two separate plants in Sligo employing more than 200 staff. The company’s plant in Carrigtwohill, on the outskirts of Cork, is a modern ‘bulk tablet’ finish facility which manufactures solid and capsule formulations. The company’s commercial offices are located at the Citywest office campus, west Dublin. A second office at Woodford Business Park, Santry, north Dublin is an international base for a range of AbbVie manufacturing and engineering services – supporting the company’s plants all around the world.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
412th in Top Companies
- €129.8 million
- Ryan Quigley General Manager
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO