Abbvie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs. It originated in 2013 as a spin-off of Abbott Laboratories. AbbVie Ireland operates two separate plants in Sligo employing more than 200 staff. The company’s plant in Carrigtwohill, on the outskirts of Cork, is a modern ‘bulk tablet’ finish facility which manufactures solid and capsule formulations. The company’s commercial offices are located at the Citywest office campus, west Dublin. A second office at Woodford Business Park, Santry, north Dublin is an international base for a range of AbbVie manufacturing and engineering services – supporting the company’s plants all around the world.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
408th in Top Companies
- €129.8 million
- Ryan Quigley General Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire