Abbott Laboratories Ireland Limited is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of a wide range of pharmaceutical, hospital, nutritional and diagnostic products. Abbott Laboratories Ireland Limited was the first Abbott business unit to be established in Ireland, in 1946. The Irish commercial operation distributes and sells products from Abbott’s diagnostics, diabetes care, nutritional and pharmaceutical divisions. Employing approximately 3,000 people across 11 sites in Ireland, the company has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and Sligo and a third party manufacturing management operation in Sligo. It also has commercial and support operations in Dublin and shared services in Dublin and Westport.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
30th Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
721st in Top Companies
- €43.7 million
- Fiona Burke Country Manager
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire